Cookies and Local Storage Policy
Browsing this website with cookies and local storage mechanisms activated, implies the acceptance of their use in accordance with this policy. If you do not accept, you can configure your browser to prevent their use.
Cookies and local storage are part of the technology necessary for the operation of a website and are not inherently harmful, but it is important that you are aware of their implications for your privacy.
- What are cookies?
- What are cookies used for?
- What is local storage?
- What are third-party cookies?
- Using browsers with private browsing mode
What are cookies?
Cookies are small temporary files that are created on the user’s device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website, and that allow the website to store information, for example to save your preferences or to recognize you on subsequent visits.
When a website creates a cookie on the user’s device, the following is stored:
- The address/domain of the website that created the cookie.
- The duration of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- The content of the cookie.
What are cookies used for?
- Essential technical cookies. They are used to manage the flow of navigation within the website or to keep the user connected to it. By disabling them, it is possible that some sections of the website may not work properly.
- Personalization Cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytical Cookies. They help us and third parties to collect information about the origin of the users and their navigation within the web, in order to perform a statistical analysis to improve the structure and contents.
- Advertising Cookies. Used to manage the ads that appear on the web, decide the content or frequency of the ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They help to collect the user’s browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and to show ads tailored to them.
- Social sharing cookies. They are necessary to identify the user in their social networks and thus allow them to share content.
What is local storage?
By local storage we mean any file created by the website on your browsing device. Cookies are one form of local storage, but there are others, for example:
- Browser local storage. Some websites use local storage called “sessionStorage” and “localStorage” to store information; “sessionStorage” is automatically deleted when the browser is closed; to delete the “localStorage” the user must delete the browsing history.
- Flash local storage (“Flash Local Shared Objects”). Flash is a browser plug-in that allows interactive and multimedia elements to be incorporated into a website. Flash also allows the visited website to store files on the user’s device.
- Silverlight Local Storage (“Isolated Objects”). Silverlight is a browser plug-in that allows interactive and multimedia elements to be incorporated into a website. Silverlight also allows the visited website to store files on the user’s device.
- The web beacon is a tracking technique that consists of inserting an image hosted on an Internet server into the web or email so that when the browser or email program connects to the server to download and view the image, access is logged. Sometimes these images are very small or transparent so that the user is not aware of their existence.
What are third-party cookies?
Many websites incorporate functions or features provided by third parties, such as:
- Analytics of access and use of the pages.
- Interactive maps.
- Videos and other multimedia elements.
- Social buttons.
Browsing this website with cookies and local storage enabled necessarily implies acceptance of the privacy policies established by the providers of the following functions or features:
|Función o característica||Tercero proveedor de la función o característica||Política de privacidad del tercero proveedor|
|Google Analytics||Google, Inc||http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html|
|Google Maps, Youtube y otras funciones de Google||Google, Inc||http://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/privacy/|
Some of these functions may track how you browse in order to learn about your interests and provide you with tailored advertising. Cookies and local storage are tools that help collect your browsing data.
Use of browsers with private browsing mode
If you wish to use this website with a higher degree of privacy and limit the cookies being stored for long periods of time, we recommend that you use a web browser with a “private” browsing option. You can obtain information about this possibility in the help pages of the main browsers:
|Navegador||Nombre de la función de navegación privada||Obtener más información|
|Internet Explorer 8 y superior||InPrivate||http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies|
|Safari 2 y superior||Navegación privada||https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT203036|
|Opera 10.5 y superior||Navegación privada||http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/private.html|
|FireFox 3.5 y superior||Navegación privada||https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/navegacion-privada-Firefox-no-guardar-historial-navegacion|
|Google Chrome 10 y superior||Modo incógnito||https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/7005900?rd=1|
Most browsers allow you to disable cookies globally. Many browsers also allow you to delete cookies associated with specific websites/domains. To do this the user should consult the help of your browser.
Below are links to the help pages of the most common browsers to learn how to configure cookies in each one:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Safari for IOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/es/help
Some of the information may be saved in the browser’s local storage or in Flash storage:
- To clear data saved in the browser’s local storage, the user must clear the browsing history.
- To learn how to clear Flash local storage or to limit the amount of space allowed, see Adobe’s Help pages: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
To block the use of Google Analytics and its cookies:
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on can be downloaded at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
For other browsers as well as for any clarification or questions about cookies on this website, you can contact us by email, writing to: email@example.com
Important notice: in case of blocking cookies it is possible that certain services or functionalities of the website may not work properly.
In order to help users to delete or block cookies, a list of the domains and cookies that are activated when browsing this website is included. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies created by specific domains.
|Función ó característica y quién la proporciona||Cookies||Dominio||Persistencia||Finalidad|
|Cookies propias de la web necesarias para su funcionamiento o para recordar determinadas preferencias del usuario||Cookies temporales y persistentes||spanish-flavour.com||Días||Cookies técnicas esencialesCookies de personalización|
|Google Analytics (Google, Inc.)||Cookies temporales y persistentes (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, _ ga)||spanish-flavour.com||Años||Analíticas webTransferencia de datos fuera de la UE|
|Funciones de Google (Google Maps, Youtube, +1, Google Remarketing, Google Translate, etc) (Google, Inc.)||Cookies temporales y persistentes (VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, PREF, YSC, etc).Almacenamiento local del navegador.Almacenamiento local de Flash||googleusercontent.com, google.es, google.com, doubleclick.net, invitemedia.com, admeld.com, googlesyndication.com, googleadservices.com, youtube.com, youtube.es, ytimg.com, etc||Años||RastreoPublicidadLocalizaciónCompartición en redes socialesTransferencia de datos fuera de la UE|